Reinhard Strauss GmbH & Co.KG was founded in Crimmitschau, Saxony, Germany, in 1883.
Our company history can be found here under History.
The 4,700m² of warehouse space and our modern office building are located on our company premises, which are owned by the company.
In addition, the company leases three further warehouses with a storage capacity of approx. 10,000 m².